Vector bedpan is made from lightweight & durable polypropylene and designed for use with both male and female patients making it a perfect solution for care settings.
The Vector bedpan is autoclavable to ensure cross-contamination is eliminated, with a smooth surface to allow for easy hand cleaning with soap and hot water.
The durable design is suitable for use with bariatric patients, weight tested to 250kg / 39.5 stone.
An excellent alternative to traditional stainless steel bedpans, the vector bedpan is guaranteed to last a minimum of 1000 wash cycles.
- Suitable for male and female use
- For use in a seated position
- Close lid after use to reduce odour and risk of spills
- Empty after each use
- Weight endurance tested up to 250 kg (39.5 stone)
- Advisable maximum usage time of up to 5 minutes – care should be given to patient comfort and safe positioning.
- Wash before first use
- Clean in automatic washer disinfectors compliant with ISO 15883
- Wash cycle at 80°C
- Disinfection cycle at 90°C
0800 0260 558
Need help or advice what to get?
Call us free for any questions
If you have any mobility impairment that makes it difficult for you to walk or stand for extended periods of time, including moving around easily and comfortable